Seabourn - An Ultra-Luxury Experience Like No Other
Photo: Couple enjoying the view of the ocean
At Seabourn, we are passionate about travel. We believe that traveling for pleasure has a redemptive power that enriches people’s lives. And we believe that people should travel well.
Cruising on a Seabourn ship is unlike any other form of travel. The experience is luxurious, yet relaxed — elegant, yet casual — sumptuous, yet understated. Our intimate ships visit the most desirable destinations worldwide, sailing to the heart of landmark cities, as well as to hidden gems where larger vessels cannot follow.
Our ships attract interesting people, who seek to share experiences beyond the expected in places beyond the ordinary. Seabourn’s ships attract accomplished people who enjoy traveling well, and sharing fun and adventures with other interesting people. A great many of them have found the Seabourn cruise experience to be their preferred method of travel, and return regularly to sail with us again and again. We would welcome the opportunity to explore whether that might be true for you.
In 2009, Seabourn again raised the bar with the debut of Seabourn Odyssey, hailed as “a game-changer for the ultra-luxury segment.” Although larger than the original Seabourn sisters, Seabourn Odyssey carries just 458-guests and offers a wealth of amenities made possible by the highest ratio of space per guest in the cruise industry, including the largest spa on any luxury ship and generous private verandas on 90 percent of her suites. Seabourn Odyssey has since been joined by two identical sisters, Seabourn Sojourn in 2010 and Seabourn Quest in 2011. Our first 600-passenger ship, Seabourn Encore, was delivered in 2016 and a second 600-passenger ship, Seabourn Ovation, was delivered Spring 2018. Our expanded fleet allows us to offer the award-winning Seabourn experience to more travelers, in more cruising regions than ever before. No matter where in our wide world you want to travel, we offer you the opportunity to see it all in perfect elegance and ease — to travel well — aboard the best small ships in the world.
Photo: Seabourn Encore in New Caledonia
Our acclaimed staff offers a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful and personal. Seabourn pioneered small-ship, ultra-luxury cruising, and continues to represent the pinnacle of that unique style of travel. Our fleet of intimate, all-suite ships, carrying between 458 and 600-guests each, sail to the world’s most desirable destinations at their peak seasons. On board, guests are served by an award-winning crew numbering nearly as many as the guests, hand-picked and extensively trained to deliver Seabourn’s signature style of thoughtful, personalized and heartfelt hospitality.
Discover the World with Seabourn
Cruise in signature Seabourn style to 17-unique destinations and over 464-ports.
- Canada & New England
- Pacific Coast
- Panama Canal
- South America & Antarctica
- Antarctica & Patagonia
- Northern Europe
- Arabia, India & Africa
- Australia & New Zealand
Photo: Seabourn Venture Deck 5 with the Northern Lights in the distance
The Seabourn All-Inclusive Difference
Seabourn welcomes you to all-inclusive, luxury cruising refined to its purest form. Where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships.
- Every voyage is a journey through the extraordinary worlds of Seabourn.
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- One of the highest space per guest ratios in the industry
- The youngest and most modern fleet in the industry
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- We have nearly one staff member to each guest
- Our staff remembers guests’ names
- Seabourn Moments – designed to surprise & delight guests
- Each suite includes a Personal Suite Steward who ensures everything is perfect, from arranging a private in-suite cocktail party to our Pure PamperingSM bath
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- We visit hidden harbors and marquee ports
- Our intimate size allows us to sail where larger ships cannot go
- The youngest and most modern fleet in the industry
All Ocean-Front Suites
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- All suites include a walk-in closet
- Beautifully designed five-fixture marble bathrooms with double vanities
- All suites have elegant living areas with sofa and dining table
- 100% veranda on Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation; 90% veranda on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Quest
- Shower and luxury products feature an exclusive signature scent, created for Seabourn by Molton Brown, London
- Premium and Penthouse suites offer larger accommodations and additional personal touches
Complimentary Premium Spirits
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- No one ever has to pick up the tab
Photo: Holiday Champagne with Seabourn
Complimentary Welcome Champagne
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Personalized bar set up creating a home away from home
- Guests can entertain from a fully stocked bar
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Our teams are driven to exceed expectation
- Service is always with a smile
Finest Resort at Sea
- Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation designed by Adam Tihany, a notable hospitality designer
- Curated art selected specifically for each ship
- Guests relax in our ultra-luxury resort at sea “residential” décor, creating a home away from home feeling
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- The Grill by Thomas Keller, our signature restaurant, is exclusive to Seabourn
- Chef Thomas Keller culinary offerings at The Colonnade and poolside at The Patio
- Shopping with the Chef for fresh ingredients at local markets
- Proud member of Chaîne des Rôtisseurstm
- We partner with Regiis Ova – guests enjoy Caviar in the Surf® or Caviar on Ice
- A choice of dining venues to suit every taste
- We use the freshest ingredients and seasonal local specialties
- Guests select their table each and every night; no reserved tables
- All venues are open seating with no reservations required, with the exception of The Grill by Thomas Keller and Thomas Keller inspired family-style served dinners in The Colonnade
- Dine with one, two or more guests, friends or family members
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- We invite luminaries of particular interest and accomplishment to join our guests on board
- They participate in the daily social scene onboard, sharing meals, adventures ashore, and casual chats throughout the voyage.
Ventures By Seabourn®
- Ventures by Seabourn®, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- During select cruises, the insider knowledge and relationships of our Expedition Team members help us gain access to memorable sites and experiences
- On select voyages guests can get up close and personal enjoying kayaking, Zodiacs and hiking for scenic exploration*
- On board, the Expedition Team provides valuable insights in formal presentations and in casual conversations over meals or at leisure
- Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage
- Guests and Seabourn give a small donation to UNESCO's World Heritage Fund with every optional tour booked and operated
- We offer two types of UNESCO tours; World Heritage Tours visiting World Heritage sites and Discovery Tours where guests are offered exclusive, enhanced World Heritage shore excursions*
- For select locations, mid-cruise overland tours and pre-and-post-cruise Seabourn Journeys are available, providing access to iconic sites that can't be accessed during a port call*
Photo: Life at Sea onboard Seabourn
Spa & Wellness with Dr. Weil
- Features an exclusive mindful living program*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil enrichment program is the first of its kind at sea*
- Features holistic medicine, meditation, and yoga – integrating physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being*
- Spa includes a thermal area with a sauna, ocean view Motion Studio and treatment rooms*
- Salon for men and women*
- Specially designated Mindful Living shore excursions available in select ports*
Sir Tim Rice
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Blending digital animation and live performance, guests discover the story behind the music†
- Show is narrated via video by Sir Tim Rice himself†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture
Photo: Seabourn ship at sea in Maniitsoq
A Safer Way to Cruise and Travel - Health & Safety Guest Protocols
- All guests should carefully review our pre-booking and pre-travel health advice and from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Pre-Embarkation Screening And Documentation
- We’re taking steps to implement COVID-19 appropriate pre-embarkation screening, including:
- Mandatory enhanced pre-embarkation health screenings, and completion of required documentation – including health questionnaires, Passage Contract, and COVID-19 Risk Acceptance – to be completed no later than 24 hours prior to sailing. Guest who do not complete the required documentation will not be permitted to board.
- We will refer anyone with signs and symptoms of COVID-19, or who are identified at-risk, for additional medical screening before allowing them to board.
- Secondary screenings (and health checks throughout the cruise) when necessary
- Contact tracing is planned for every cruise
Responsible Physical Distancing
- Across the fleet we’re making it easier to practice physical distancing by managing the timing, size and flow of groups in onboard venues and for events and helping you make informed decisions about what to do on board. Entertainment programs and restaurants will be designed to enhance physical distancing.
- Physical distancing will be maintained throughout check-in and embarkation, and will be required in terminals, on board ships, on private islands, and during shore excursions. For now, we won’t be hugging or shaking hands, but that doesn’t mean we won’t be social.
- When physical distancing can’t be maintained, or when mandated by public health authorities, masks will be required on board, at private islands, and during shore excursions. Masks must be worn in terminals, during embarkation and disembarkation.
- Guests will be encouraged to use the hand-washing sinks and hand sanitizer dispensers at venue entrances and in high-traffic areas throughout the ship. Guests will be asked to follow health information about the ways to stay healthy on board and when ashore through daily programming, entertainment systems, announcements, in-stateroom literature and our app. There will be no self-service for meals. We'll do the serving for you.
Safe Shoreside Experiences
- We’re working with local authorities, destinations and tour operators so that the enhanced health and safety measures on board are maintained ashore. We will follow the health protocols for every port we visit. There may be a reduction in the capacity of excursions and tour vehicles. Only shore excursions that comply with our prescribed protocols will be permitted, with strict adherence required of all guests and denial of re-boarding for any guests who do not comply.
We would be honored to have you travel with us on your next journey.